[Az-Geocaching] Assault on Bronco Butte Geocache

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 12:17:52 -0800 (PST)

To everyone who plans on going,

We need to plan on a meeting place.  I would suggest
that we meet at the Burger King in Apache Junction.
It's on the north side of the main road just before
it splits.  It's around 33 24.948, 111 33.139 - at
least that's the coordinates I got from MS Streets
and trips.  We need to get an early start to make the
most of the short daylight hours, so I suggest we
meet there at 7am.

If you plan on going, reply to this email so we know
who to wait for.  If you have any suggestions for an
alternate meeting place, by all means let me know.

Hope to see a big turnout.
Bob Renner

=====
.