[Az-Geocaching] Happy Holidays

Larry Farquhar az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 11:38:38 -0700

Happy Holidays to everyone!

If you celebrated the holidays today, what great gifts did you give and
receive?

I always make a "special" gift a little game for Connie. This year, she
received a wrapped container that contained a set of GPS coordinates. Of
course, she loaded them into the GPSR so we could go search for this present
cache of hers. She found it without problems, and easily solved the clue.
The clue sent us back home and had her looking in our little safe for her
present. Nothing real fantastic, just some certificates for 4 full body
massages, facials, and pedicures. She seemed to like the gift, and had fun
finding it. Now she can get a professional massage after some of those
grueling cache hunting hikes!

Happy Holidays!
Larry, Connie, Leslie, Cindy & Gidget
Team "Wyle E"