[Az-Geocaching] Assault on Bronco Butte Geocache

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 06:36:24 -0800 (PST)

Current plans (weather permitting) are for Saturday,
December 29.  I'll send out email before then to
remind everyond and to set a meeting place.  If anyone
wants to carpool, mention it here and make plans.

Bob