[Az-Geocaching] Assault on Bronco Butte Geocache

Jerry B Nelson az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:34:13 -0700

Bob

When I saw the mention of the Bronco Butte Cache yesterday I also made
plans to go on my own and, by chance, also chose to start from the bottom
of Fish Creek Hill after consulting my Topo software.  It's a short
daylight time of year so figured I'd try it in February or so but if a
group is getting together to make a try I'd enjoy going along.

I climbed Horse Mesa with my hiking club years ago and there is a trail
to the top but I recall that it's farther west than we'd want to be to
get to Bronco.  I'll make a call to some friends who I know have climbed
there more recently in case they have suggestions for routes.

This is my first post to this list, by the way.  Good to meet all you
folks.

Jerry Nelson
(Offtrail)