[Az-Geocaching] Assault on Bronco Butte Geocache

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:47:54 -0800 (PST)

Trisha,

I sure hope that with all the navigation gear we will
most likely be taking that we won't be getting lost.
Getting injured or way behind are another matter which
I hope we can avoid.  In any case, I have you noted on
my list.  Do you think you could meet in Apache
Junction at 7am?  We haven't made firm plans jet on
where or when we'll meet, but we need to get an early
start.

Bob

=====
.