[Az-Geocaching] Buffalo Stash Cash Cache

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:39:18 -0800 (PST)

The correct coordinates are now on the cache page.

I headed up there this morning to find it.  I was
taking a compass bearing and I see someone in the
rocks.  It was Ed (Trail Gypsy) just closing it up.
I figured it had to be him since he lives about 2
miles away.

Bob

=====
.