[Az-Geocaching] Assault on Bronco Butte Geocache

Jason Poulter az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:57:24 -0700

cant you just get us a helicopter so we can fly up there and save our weary
bones?

i might be up for that... i kinda went out to some caches that way last weekend
to scope out the place and it does look like it will be a butt kicker... i have
some photos... and my brother and i kinda mapped out a plan of attack... maybe
we could colaberate about a good way to get up there...

jason