[Az-Geocaching] RE: Explore your Universe cache

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:09:54 -0800 (PST)

There was a log on the cache for about 1 day written
by erik88l-r - one of Jeremy's helpers who approves
caches.  His comment was that there was no method to
verify the visit, that he had emailed the owner and
didn't get a reply for several days.

The owner was in town visiting and probably didn't
read his email during that time.

The owner has since put a queation in the web page
but I don't know if he has sent an email to Jeremy
to ask them to reconsider the cache, so it may stay
archived for some time.

The cache page is still there, only archived.  If you
search on the waypoint GC2B44 (and you're logged in)
you can log a find.  Sort of like a secret cache.

Bob

=====
.