[Az-Geocaching] RE: Explore your Universe cache

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:00:12 -0700

At 11:18 AM 12/18/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>The owner of this cache Emailed me back. I didn't even notice it was a
>virtual cache.
>
>The geocaching web site (Jeremy?) archived this virtual cache since it
>didn't originally have any method to "verify" if the location was visited.
>This is one reason I didn't realize it was a virtual cache. Glad I didn't
>make the drive and attempt to look for a traditional cache! Oh well - that's
>one less I need to visit. :-)

That's actually too bad.  We try to get up to Kitt Peak once or twice a
year.  We haven't been up there in awhile and it would have been nice to
kill two birds with one stone.  I guess we will just have to go up and not
worry about what is near the waypoint. :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache