[Az-Geocaching] Best Bushwack Cache

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:27:28 -0700

--=====================_31541582==_.ALT

At 03:51 PM 12/14/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>I'll be wearing jeans to visit the Titan Cache anyway.  My blood is
>getting a little thin for shorts with the recent temps.

Fortunately there is no real bushwhacking needed for Titan, but keep your
eyes on the ground, there is an awful lot of low growing stuff that likes
to bite.

Also, there is a travel bug of mine down there that would love to head north.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

At 03:51 PM 12/14/2001 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
anyway.&nbsp; My blood is getting a little thin for shorts with the
Fortunately there is no real bushwhacking needed for Titan, but keep your
eyes on the ground, there is an awful lot of low growing stuff that likes
to bite.<br><br>
Also, there is a travel bug of mine down there that would love to head
north.<br><br>