[Az-Geocaching] 200th cache find

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:06:57 -0700

The road isn't too bad for even a high clearance 2 wheel drive except for a
couple spots.  I hear there is an impossibly spot from the west for a 2
wheeler and there is a "we probably shouldn't have done it" spot from the
east :)

I'm gonna have to pass on the invite though, I just bought a $100 worth of
oak and I have to make trim for my computer shelves this weekend.  Thanks
though, I'll have to take you up on your offer some other time.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek