[Az-Geocaching] mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad cache

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:48:58 -0700

--=====================_4585967==_.ALT

At 10:10 PM 12/13/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>It doesn't look like we'll make it, but I think we will be visiting a
>cache.  My daughter found that she could get some extra credit by visiting
>the Titan Missile Museum, but it has to be before tests next week.  I
>guess we are headed south on Saturday.

It's a great little cache.  Just do yourself a favor and don't wear shorts
if the weather is nice.  I made that mistake. :-)

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

At 10:10 PM 12/13/2001 -0700, you wrote:<br>
doesn't look like we'll make it, but I think we will be visiting a
cache.&nbsp; My daughter found that she could get some extra credit by
visiting the Titan Missile Museum, but it has to be before tests next
week.&nbsp; I guess we are headed south on Saturday.</font><br>
&nbsp;</blockquote><br>
It's a great little cache.&nbsp; Just do yourself a favor and don't wear
shorts if the weather is nice.&nbsp; I made that mistake. :-)<br><br>