[Az-Geocaching] Fw: Question [T20011204001R]

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 07:34:25 -0700

Trisha,

Even though the cache has been archived, it is still on the web site and
CAN be logged by anyone who wants to (as I just did).  If logged as a
find,
it still counts towards your "finds", etc.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Trisha Radley [mailto:radley@cableone.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 10:53 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Fw: Question [T20011204001R]

Hi everybody,
Here is Jeremy and his band's answer (to my question, on the bottom) as
to why they wouldn't let me put up a cache page for those who came to
help me move and for anybody else who came to say hi. Apparently they
didn't read the cache page very well, as I made it clear that helping me
move was NOT a condition for finding a cache and logging a find. Sorry,
I tried! And you can read my response to them as well. "Jeep Posse"
T-Shirts and bumper stickers are still available anyway......
~~trisha ~aka Lightning