Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] OT: missing person

From: Gale <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 23:15:51 -0700 (PDT)

I will pray for her, and success in finding her. 

Ken Bowley <[email-masked]> wrote:Hello,

A friend's sister has been missing since 10am today (Sunday) and we may be 
about to head out to try finding her. She was last seen by friends as she 
left Stone Lake (outside of Flag?) and everyone else made it home okay, 
but no word from her.

I'll leave word on this list with my cell number if we do head out, just 
in case anyone that knows the area might be interested in looking.

Ken
Team JMB
____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking
 
Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Sports
 Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football

____________________________________________________________
Az-Geocaching mailing list [email-masked]
To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching

Arizona's Geocaching Resource
http://www.azgeocaching.com