Nope for me. I spent $400 on the piece of crap, the Colorado, that Garmin refuses to support with a software update. I currently have a etrx vista, a Map 76c, a Map 76csx, a Nuvi 550 and a Colorado 400t and Map 60csx and I can't get support for the 400t. I am not happy.

-----Original Message-----
From: MEL HOCKWITT <melhockwitt@msn.com>
To: listserv <listserv@azgeocaching.com>; az-geocaching <az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 17, 2010 12:06 pm
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Garmin Chirp

Don't know about the Queen Creek area but here in Tucson I know of at least a dozen with more coming on board buying the Garmin 62S/62ST, great units.  The Oregon is out there also.

There are 3 Chirp caches in our area now with more to come.

Carmel

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:41:43 -0800
From: garykemp@sbcglobal.net
To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Garmin Chirp

Would be interested in how many people in the area have GPS recievers that can access the Garmin chirp.  I have ordered a couple of them and intend to try to be creative in their use.

gary kemp (bishoptakesqueen)