Team Sprocket:
I hope this L I N K will help you in your search.
Tahosa
----- Original Message -----
From: Team Sprocket
To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 3:32 PM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] List of Land Managers and Geocache policies

I'm planning to compile a list of the various land departments in Arizona and the appropriate person(s) to contact when requesting to place a cache in their jurisdiction.  If you have specific information for a particular land management agency or have dealt with a specific agency, please forward the information to me.  I'm also looking for links to various agencies' published Geocaching Policy(s) if available.

Thanks,
-- Sprocket