Be happy to take care of this for you…have e-mailed you off list.

Shari

Maya Angelou: "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of WEBOWITZ@aol.com
Sent:
Monday, October 15, 2007 1:42 PM
To:
az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Cache help

Hello to all my caching buddies in Arizona!!

I need your help..........

Would someone please pickup my VISCOSITY cache, http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=9e752c9b-4945-4ea5-bd57-b77200e9fcd0

near Sun City West and drop it off to "Doc's Mom" in SCW?

The logs tell me civilization is close and I don't want to loose the one, I worked hard on the container and my Mom really likes it.  I can't get  there for several weeks at the earliest and Mom isn't able to do it herself.

Email me at webowitz@aol.com with a phone number, I'll call you.

Webe

Thanks so much,

Be well, be safe and cache happy,