From: Bill Nolan
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 8:15 AM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all in the AZ geocaching community.

Want to take a drive?  Come by the Rex Allen Theater, in Willcox today, and...................

We will comp you and anyone with you to a free movie, popcorn, and soda.

Just identify yourself to the person in the ticket booth as an Arizona Geocacher.

See what's playing at:

www.willcoxmovies.com

Today only!

Again, Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!