From: Apryl Clark
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Exotic cache locations

I'm hoping to hit the caches in Guam in Nov when I fly out with my Dad and Stepmom for their next deployment. (How unfortunate that they're having to buy me a ticket so I can get one of their cats out there lol). I think there's like 8 in Guam. And seeing as how the island is like 2 miles across should be easy peasy.

Apryl

From:  "CAMERON BRONIARCZYK" <bbudcam@hotmail.com>
To:  listserv@azgeocaching.com
Date:  Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:53:11 -0700
>You asked
>"What is the most exotic cache location that you
>
>have found a cache at?"
>
>Does Tucson count?
>

> >From: "Mike Connors" <mconnors61@cox.net>
> >To: <az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com>
> >Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Exotic cache locations
> >Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:22:57 -0700
> >
> >I had to share what happened on my vacation a couple of weeks ago down in
> >Buenos Aires.
> >
> >I only had 2 nights and one full day in Buenos Aries, so like any cacher I
> >had to find a few of them.
> >
> >1st cache was only .75 miles from the hotel, so I made the trek over to the
> >cache area. When I got
> >
> >there I noticed another cacher (we all know what they look like!). Got to
> >talking to him and it turns
> >
> >out that he also was from the US (Houston), and had just got in that day
> >and
> >wanted to get his very
> >
> >first cache. It also turned out that he also was on the same cruise that I
> >was on. Go figure! We found the
> >
> >cache and went out merry ways. I eventually met with him on the ship and we
> >talked a while about
> >
> >caching.
> >

> >So this brings me to the meaning of the post. I also was able to find a
> >cache on Antarctica, which I
> >
> >believe only has 16 of them on the whole continent. What is the most exotic
> >cache location that you
> >
> >have found a cache at?
> >

> >Mike

> >Arizona's Geocaching Resource