All I can offer is that Artemis was quick!  I submitted a request for a new cache, and sat back to wait the usual 24-78 hours.  I check my mail and the cache had been approved in 45 minutes.

From: Team Tierra Buena [mailto:teamtierrabuena@earthlink.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 10:54 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] AZ has own cache reviewer

Trisha? Altho we havent heard much from her lately. I dont think she would use Artemis for her other name. Anyone else have ideas?

You?

Although “Freya” might seem more appropriate than “Artemis” in your case, perhaps you wanted to throw everyone off the scent by going Greek instead of Norse.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena