Missouri is getting our heat?  We hit 114F in Phoenix yesterday, which set a record.

I got off work the last two days at 9PM. I work just across from Sky Harbor in Tempe, and I gotta tell you, its hotter at 9PM at the entrance to the building than at 1PM when I go into work.

Jake - Team A.I.

On 8/13/07, Richard Daines <rjdaines@gmail.com> wrote:
Too quiet for ya?

How's the weather out there?  We'll be back out in Florence over Labor Day but may not have time to grab too many caches.  Missouri is getting your heat right now, 103F yesterday and maybe 104F Tuesday.  Dew points are in the upper 60's and low 70's, monsson like weather you'd call it.

On 8/13/07, AZPAUL <azpaul1@cox.net> wrote:
Working, working, working.

----- Of all the things I have lost -----
-------- I miss my mind the most --------