Why does the Bushnell Tanks area pop into my head all of a sudden?  Someplace else that seems likely would be the ATV area on the other side of the highway in that dry riverbed.  I know there are caches in both areas too.

Brian

Team A.I.

From: az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Ford, Denny
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 9:28 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Missing 19 year old Girl

 I hope everyone has seen on the news of the 19 year old girl that was raped and murdered.  The search is going on up Highway 87 between Fountain hills and Payson.  If anyone is up Caching off of 87 please keep eyes open for her body.  I am friends of the family and they need to find the body and the evidence to put this monster away.  It would be very much appreciated.  If you find something, Maricopa County Sherriff office phone number is 602-876-1000, and please do not disturb the crime scene.

Thanks

Denny-  Tres Hombres

DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or by calling the telephone number associated with this transmission. Please delete this e-mail from your computer (or discard this fax). Thank You.