From: az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of AZcachemeister
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 10:46 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Why I am thnking of public retirement

I'm assuming your name is on the logsheet? Perhaps there was something in your online log that the owners felt was too revealing? I think some direct communication with THEM would get you an answer...

Regan Smith wrote:

Pulled up to the cache site we began our search, I was on the phone when RTW
found the cache so knew what type of cache I was looking for and still made
one round trip, then spotted the cache......