We would have liked to attend, but we had a (non official) mini-event going on down near Tombstone for AZPaul. :)

 We braved the road of death and drove under the sniper cam to get him to a cache he has been desiring to get to. An awesome trip for all and some seriously great memories. This is geocaching in the truest form.

 China Camp Cache expedition '06:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCHKTE

On 6/5/06, Roping The Wind <arizcowboy@hotmail.com> wrote:

>From: ShadowAce <>

>Tucson is having another clean up is your interested:
>Alamo Wash CITO - Part
>Trois< http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=5c9d29bd-226a-4710-a922-e1e02451082c>by
>Southern Arizona Geocachers (GCW8K5)

Speaking of CITO's.... Flagstaff had it's first CITO event this past
weekend. Only 4 geocachers attended, but it was a great day for it. It was
my first CITO and glad to have finally got one under my belt! :) The
temperatures were in the low 80's or so for the time we were out there. I
showed up late but still put in 2 hours or more on the second half of the
trail. This was a great CITO, as we got to hike a trail while cleaning up
along it. There was even a cache on the trail to nab! So it was a true
'Cache In, Trash Out'!!! :)))) Thanks goes out to FlagAZ for organizing the
cleanup.

Afterwards, myself, FlagAZ and the Loofla's went out for an afternoon of
geocaching and had a great post event lunch at Bunhuggers burger joint. A
great day of socializing, geocaching and CITO!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind