That was my original plan anyway, to do a cleanup every 3 months when the program was first initiated.  It’s been close, with my first being in April 2004, and the second being July 2004, just before I moved to Montana.  The consistency has been pretty good though, so I wouldn’t have any complaints.  The effort put into maintaining this section of highway from what I’ve seen and been a part of has been outstanding.

Brian

Team A.I.

From: az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Apryl Clark
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:16 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Adopt-a-highway

Maybe we could do 1 a quarter...see how that pans out and then move it up or down from there depending on volunterrism rates?

>From: "Brian Casteel" <bcasteel@uccinc.net>

>To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>

>Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Adopt-a-highway

>Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:13:42 -0700

>ADOT would be more than happy if we did.  The cool thing is, if Arizona

>Geocachers collectively exceed the minimum requirements, and at this

>frequency could do 6 cleanups per year, they tend to start giving out public

>awards for things like that.  It's pretty cool.

>Brian

>Team A.I.

DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or by calling the telephone number associated with this transmission. Please delete this e-mail from your computer (or discard this fax). Thank You.