I bought a Wrangler Sahara in 1990 brand new. It has 137000 miles on it. I have had it four-wheeling in all kinds of places in Colorado. The original brakes only lasted 115000 miles. I am still stuck with the original clutch and exhaust system. At 128000 I had to have the rear seal in the engine replaced. Other than that it has never been to the doctor. It's like a Timex or an Eveready!

Mark
----- Original Message -----
From: AzRockhound
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 12:27 PM
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Vehicles

Ok, another question............    anyone in the group have a Jeep wrangler (or sport, x, or similar variation of it?).

I am considering buying one and wanted to know ............ what should I be looking our for...... or reasons not to buy it.  Current car has 4 inches of ground clearance.   Want something for desert caching, hiking etc.