Courtesy of the ARMY?  That means it only gets 2 satellites, weighs 45lbs and requires a dozen 6V batteries to operate each hour, right?

Brian

Team A.I.

From: az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-bounces@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Apryl Clark
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 11:44 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Hello

Well I'm actually down in So Central Phx...but am coming out to Surprise (hopefully) for a bit of caching on Sunday. That is if my 1 year old is compliant.  I'll e-mail you on your cox account and maybe we can hook up at one of the caches. I just printed off a groupa them cuz I have an old school GPS (courtesy of the US Army) (but hey it was free!!!).

Apryl

4wheelingmirage

>From: "jill wingell" <jwingell@cox.net>

>To: <az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com>

>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Hello

>Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:43:41 -0700

>I am new to this area.  live in Sun  City. I am intrested in this sport and would like to hook up with a team or some people to play with.  It would be helpful if you were in the Peoria-Glendale area but not necessary. If there is anyone out there Who I can join up with please let me know.

>  thanks,  Jill

>jwingell@cox.net

>Arizona's Geocaching Resource

>http://www.azgeocaching.com

DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or by calling the telephone number associated with this transmission. Please delete this e-mail from your computer (or discard this fax). Thank You.