From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Gale
Sent:
Monday, September 13, 2004 4:29 AM
To: list
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Neocacher's event cache

On the cache page, a new note states:

We erred originally in stating that the $5.00 per vehicle fee was also good for admission to the park. This is not the case.

Im a bit confused. Does this mean there is no admission or parking fee for us at all? Or does it mean there is a fee of some sort that is not mentioned or I neglected to notice. Please clarify for me so I know what kind of fees I need to be prepared for.

Thanks!

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

Do you Yahoo!?