From: Team Tierra Buena
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 10:30 AM
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Who Woulda Thunk It?

I did notice she mentioned a cache behind a tree in the Grand Canyon.  Wonder if that will raise any eyebrows.  Funny part is, when I was talking to her about the various agencies, I specifically mentioned that National Parks are off limits.

Bill Tomlinson

CacheLess

Yeah, and I notice they put a space in your team name that somewhat changes its meaning. Thanks for the attempt at the plug, Bill. Someday they’ll learn to get their facts right, instead of the way  they want them to be.

Oh, and I hope to have the cache page for the land management event submitted for approval before the end of the day.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena