From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Team Tierra Buena
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 9:10 AM
To: Arizona Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Who Woulda Thunk It?

The Arizona Repugnant is actually capable of publishing an article about Geocaching without picturing us as barbaric despoilers of the planet and everything on it?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0829geocache.html

I have to go now and watch the snow falling in my backyard. I’m certain it will be starting any minute.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena