I tried to drive down a Bisbee Avenue (read that as ALLEY) and impaled my Xterra right rear door on a piece of metal in a low stone wall while trying to do a 3 pt turn in a driveway.  I had to use 4WD to get off of it.  Then, trying once more, I impaled my right front door.  I now have a pierced spot in two places and missing trim over the right rear tire.  Luckily, my wife says this is my "off-road vehicle" and not to worry (even though I only damage it when I'm NOT on a 4WD trail).  Unluckily, my wife says I can 'just' buy her a new car of her own . . . And I thought buying a GPS made this hobby expensive!

Noah from Team J

----- Original Message -----
From: Gale
To: list
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 6:42 AM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] worst mishap?

Perhaps the next question should be:

What is the worst injury you or a member of your team has experienced when caching? What was the most expensive mishap you sustained while caching?

Or should I not ask?

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

Do you Yahoo!?