It sounds like I need to make a cache run (heheheh) over to C.G. and cruise by TDP's driveway for a glass of ice tea also. Heck, I might even bring a bag of chips (and a Lock-Right kit) for the occasion. My Jeep is quivering, just thinking about it. I could park right behind Brian. I can hear it now, as George yells.......FLATIRON!.....PARTY OF ONE!.........

----- Original Message -----
From: George Harris
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 8:09 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Diff Lockers

Jalene pointed out to me that my reply to this topic didn't really convey what I was trying to say.  What I really meant to say was:

"Bring that thing on down here and we will slam that Lock-Right in it on my drive way in a couple hours while the wimmen go shopping or caching or make us food or something.  It will be a slam dunk, my brotha."

That's what I really meant.  Sunday or Monday are good days.

To prove I can really do a Lock-Rite:
http://www.autoinsanity.com/pn/html/modules.php?set_albumName=frontaxle&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php