From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Robert & Linda Smith
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 12:10 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] GC.com

Shadow Ace, Andrew,

OK, I printed all the email comments out, see I can't remember from one screen to the next.  I got a ping or trace from one of the sites I am interested in and wanted to print out that information.  Back when I did a lot of DOS work I thought I just typed "type prn" and the screen dumped out onto the printer.  Now of course I have 2 printers, one on the LPT and one on the USB port, and can't remember the command, if there is one, from WinXP (DOS) prompt to capture the screen.  I know either or both of you guys have the command at your finger tips.  Care to share it.

Thanks, Bob Smith