Bet on it.  I'll certainly still be a part of the listserv, and plan to bank many e-mail addresses for future contact.  :) Don't worry though <Ahhnold>I'll be back</Ahhnold>.  I hope to come back annually for the nighttime NASCAR race, and stay in town for a few days for some heavy caching.  We'll see if I'm in a position to do so for the inaugural race in 2005.

Brian
Team A.I.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gale
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 5:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Big Sky

Ok, now Im very sad. Although the chances of more first finds looms in my future with you gone, I hate to see you leave us. God bless your future, and keep in touch here.

"Brian - Team A.I." <teamai@cox.net> wrote:
It seems that these days, this type of message is becoming too commonplace, all for different reasons.  A decision was made recently, that was very long in coming, and very tough in deciding.  On June 1st, my home went on the market.  My family and I are moving to Big Sky Country, Billings, Montana.

Brian
Team A.I.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

Do you Yahoo!?