From: PATRICK FINLEY
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 6:52 PM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Oh Lonesome Me cache

It's with great sadness that we found out today a fellow geocacher and friend passed on Jim Stahlman of the Orygun Connie and Jim geocaching team passed away on May 29th. Although we didn't know Jim very long, he was typical of the kind of friends we have made while geocaching. His health failed fast, as we visited with Jim and Connie just a few weeks ago when he was at their winter home in Queen Valley, and he seemed to be glad to be back at their motorhome instead of in the care home. We haven't talked to Connie since this happened, and don't know if she is going to stay in QV or return to Oregon. I'm sure some of you may have met Jim and Connie while geocaching or at one of the events. I'm glad we had the opportunity to meet Jim, and I'm sure he'll be with Connie on her future geocaching adventures, if she choose to do so.

---