We have a TB tag, Jeff...but we're down here in Casa Grande.  ???  You're welcome to it if no one else closer to you has one.

~ Jalene & George
Team Dodge Podge
----- Original Message -----
From: J H/TEAM 360
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 4:09 PM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Going to Saxmans Campout Cache Event, need a TB tag!

I am going to the Saxmans campout cache event this weekend...

1. Anyone else wanna go along? I am leaving on Sat afternoon and coming back on Monday...

2. I NEED a TB tag...if anyone has one that is not yet activated and would like to sell it to me, please let me know...

Jeff of TEAM 360

Do you Yahoo!?

---