Hahahahaha!  I love it when I read logs from Guy (Graldrich) when he says he can't find a cache.  It makes my heart feel real warm.  :-D   I'm still having nightmares thinking about the hours (and days) I've spent on his Canal series caches!  ;-)

Guy said that he and six others spent thirty minutes looking for "I Ron Wood" and couldn't find it!  Compared to some of the Canal caches, and since "AJ.JR" removed the camouflaged covering from the cache on May 11th, this cache should be a cakewalk!  It's now in plain view!

Rand (RandMan)

----- Original Message -----
From: Delora McAllister
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 3:26 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Stats

Ahhhh,yes Brian, but the "camouflage" was removed by the cache owner (AJJR) AFTER that day of the "group find".  Those who were there all agreed that this could have been a higher dif. until he (aj jr) permanently removed the "cover" for others to find it easier. Congrats on the 2 min find though!  It must be that slick new GPS [:)]

Team R.D.

Peaceloveandgoodhappinessstuff,
Trust in God

From: "Brian - Team A.I."   Reply-To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 12:50:18 -0700

Ha.  I remember Steve telling me that you were out there with 7 other people looking for it.  Sounds like the first meeting with AJ JR when all DNF loggers were invited out to a pow-wow to reveal the location.  :)  Does it pain you to know I made my find in under 2 minutes?  =D  On the inverse, we have your caches, which sometimes I can't seem to find in 2 HOURS!

Brian

Team A.I.