Just notify "Team RED DOG" that they need to grab it back from you (or you can place it back into the cache, "No, Mine's The Biggest!..." and have "RED DOG" retrieve it again - this way you get the mileage).

There may be other ways to correct this, but without knowing which travel bug you're referring to, the above recommendations will help.

Rand

----- Original Message -----
From: SquishyGecko
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 4:03 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Help with a TB log

Okay, so yesterday AZcachemeister archived his "Mine's Bigger" cache and
delivered the TBs to GCJCQ0.  This morning I went created a log on one of my
TBs as "Grabbed it from somewhere else" and just before I wrote a note on
GCJCQ0 to log it as being there, Team Red Dog posted a log that they'd
retrieved it.  So I deleted my log entry on the TB, however it still shows
as being in my inventory.  How on earth do I fix this?  My immediate thought
is to log a note on GCJCQ0 dropping it off, and have Team Red Dog log it as
retrieved again.  Any thoughts?

---