What a 'novel' idea for logging caches.  :)

Brian
Team A.I.
----- Original Message -----
From: RAND HARDIN
To: AZ-Geocaching
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Some excellent logs to read

GREAT JOB!  I really enjoyed the story!  Thanks, Scott (Team Sprocket).

I too am one who enjoys reading the online logs.  I feel if someone is going to take the time to place a cache, the least I could do is take the time to write a little something to show my appreciation (especially if there was some time and thought in putting the cache together).

Rand (RandMan)