Marc and Brian,

Marc, I try not to remember the aggravating "moments;" but yes there were many of them (as Brian will find out as his children get older :) ).  As for the phone problems: before getting them their own cell phones, that alone was enough to age me several years!

Yes Brian, "Been there, done that, with respect to cleaning the gun before the dates!"  ;)

Rand

Marc Tamis wrote:

Rand,

you forgot some things in between - like not holding your hand anymore,
not wanting to be with you in public, and ohhh lets not forget, its my
phone not yours and thanks for paying for it! # 14 in reasons we have
children when we are young.

Tamo!