It looks to be a problem with the site, and not their fear of it.  If I can't post it at all today, I'll e-mail the admins and see what's up.  Now I could see them censoring something like navicache, but a site on caching policy would be asinine, as it supports their mission of obtaining permission to place caches.  Hell, it takes the burden off them of keeping tabs on any of that.

Brian
Team A.I.
----- Original Message -----
From: Team Tierra Buena
To: Arizona Geocaching
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 11:15 AM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] To Brian (Team A.I.)

Well, Brian, I see your post to the Groundspeak forums on the policy website appears to have been banished to Geo-Limbo as well. I hope it’s just server problems, and nothing like they’re censoring us for mentioning another Web site.

(If you do an advanced find and look for the single word geocachingpolicy, you can see a list of my three attempts to post the announcement as well as Brian’s post, but you can’t look at any of the messages, and they don’t show up in the regular forum list. This is not how I wanted to spend my morning.)

Steve

Team Tierra Buena