There is a underwater one in Lake Havasu City, I know I am not the first Scuba Cache as that goes to Maui, but here in sunny Arizona a TRUE scuba cache
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Wood
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] what a day

At 01:41 AM 11/3/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Sometime over the summer I saw an underwater scuba only cache on the Colorado River. If I have the time I will try to find out which one it is. Sorry Regan, I don't think you are the first.

If I remember right, there was one out near Long Beach last time we were out there geocaching.  I will see if I can find the info on it.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com