From: Brian LaFrance
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 8:45 AM
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] off topic e-mail question

I think there's been an increase in spam because someone probably figured out that most of our email addresses are exposed on AZGeocaching.com.  I had been surprised that someone hadn't used a bot to get them yet.  I've seen an increase recently in my inbox as well.  I heard that the UK is going to start cracking down on spammers and have them thrown in jail, so some of them are pushing out a greater volume to get their last little bit of money...or so I'm told by some spammers I know from Europe.

Brian
Team AZEvil