The Nigerian scam is the latest ploy that some people seem to keep falling for.  I'm not sure about the yahoo issue specifically, but I'm getting quite a bit more SPAM than I used to, and I believe Cox is just getting lax with their e-mail filtering.

Brian
Team A.I.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gale
To: list2
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 12:26 AM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] off topic e-mail question

Sorry that this is off topic, but is anyone else with a yahoo e-mail getting larger amounts of spam that is the Nigerian scam? I've also been getting some with odd foreign subject headings that I can't even decipher. I haven't been opening them, but are these some sort of virus attacks or just attempts to defraud me? Any ideas? I'm beginning to be a bit spooked about it.

Do you Yahoo!?