From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Regan L Smith
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 5:10 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Who Manages What

Hey Steve

I was told today by a Park Gestapo, see log for ARRGH!*^&$% that it is ILLEGAL to geocache in the national forest, but was also told that if you buy a pass it is ok to do whatever, in the same sentence....then he said yes please tell them who you are and where you placed your geocache so they can arrest you in impound your computer, that they just did this last month to a geocacher......