Disagreements (and their subsequent retorts) are going to exist no matter where you go.  Some things should be flamed, others not.  If you hope to find a happy place where that's never going to happen, there's probably going to be better luck in finding the Lost Dutchman's gold.

Brian
Team A.I.
----- Original Message -----
From: J H/TEAM 360
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 10:45 AM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Not biting the hand at all

Was there some point to this message?

Brian
Team A.I.

Why the hostility?

Remember, the same 'board' you refer to also supplies the listserv you are using. Hand...bite

Brian
Team A.I.

Not ripping on azgeocaching at all. I like this listserve. It lets me see where everyone stands on issues, you included. It would be nice to see forums added to azgeocaching as well. The flaming and constant bickering in the GC.com forums is why I don't post in there anymore. I certainly hope that it does not carry over locally and that AZ cachers would be above that sort of childish behavior.

Do you Yahoo!?