I don't get it.  I took a look.  There are only 16 caches listed for Arizona and 11 are yours.  Obviously, nobody is using that site.  What's the point in double entry?

CacheLess
-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of J H/TEAM 360
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 5:27 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Navicache listings

I must say, I am a bit disappointed that there aren't more Arizona caches listed on the "other" site, Navicache. I actually listed my caches over there as well today, and it's very user-friendly. They even have easy-to-use buttons for handicapped access, parking lot, water, restroom facilities nearby, etc..when you list a cache, along with a better system for adding clues. There is no reason why you can't put your caches on both websites, I would like to see more support of this site.
Just a thought, that's all.
Jeff of TEAM 360.

Do you Yahoo!?