From: Koch, Dan
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 10:48 AM
To: 'listserv@azgeocaching.com'
Subject: RE: FW: [Az-Geocaching] Black Lights

Actually, Rand, you left too early!

I ran into Rand at the WalMart Superstore on Stapley/Baseline last night.  I did end up finding some 12" portable black lights.  I turned around and you were gone.  I had someone from the toy department page you over the store-wide PA ("Rand, meet Dan in hardware.  Rand, meet Dan in hardware.") but you must have already been gone.  You sure do get around on those crutches!

Anyway, Walmart had two left and the sales person said that they had been getting several requests for them as of late.  They were $13.  I soon left the store, drove around back and found this tiny little glowing cache.  Very cool!

LazyK - Dan

PS.  There are many handheld blacklights available on eBay.  Look under 'Pottery & Glass' for the best selection. Why 'Pottery & Glass'?  I'll let someone else explain...

LK-D