I haven't been happy with MSN since I changed over from AOL a year ago.  Unfortunately, I signed a two year contract with MSN.  I was shopping for a digital camera at Best Buy and noticed that if I signed a two year contract, I would receive  $200.00 off the price of the camera.  Right now if I cancelled MSN I would be charged around $100.00.  Sometimes I think it would be worth it though.

I'll have to ask you to explain the last name situation the next time I run into you.  [;-)]

Rand

----- Original Message -----
From: gale and mike
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 4:48 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Hotmail/MSN

Then you may never know when we're talking about you Rand. (Just kidding)

I also have a yahoo account. More space for free, less "objectional" spam. And I don't have delays or bounces with it. More importantly, yahoo accepts my real last name on the account, something hotmail never would. You all can ponder that little mystery while I take care of household stuff  for a while. Or not.

Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online ____________________________________________________________ Az-Geocaching mailing list listserv@azgeocaching.com To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit: http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching Arizona's Geocaching Resource http://www.azgeocaching.com