From: Trisha
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 4:54 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates

Are you saying I am quiet because you think I am the pirate? You
couldn't be more wrong....if I had TIME and ENERGY to do all this
plundering (IN PHOENIX, everybody knows how I feel about coming down
there) I'd be simply finding caches.
I am quiet because I am burned out with certain things about
geocaching, (hence the archiving of some of my caches) and having some
serious family problems (daughter) to deal with. Geocaching takes a
back seat to just about every other life issue, unfortuneately.
Trisha